- Land Size: 873 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Heat/Lamp/Extractor Fan, Stainless Steel Laundry Tub, 2 x Freestanding Wardrobes
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove, Rangehood and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
With 3 double bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathroom with open-plan living leading to a lovely outdoor deck area, perfect for evening entertaining. Leadlight windows give this classic bungalow an abundance of charm and character. This home has so much more potential for you to add your taste and enhance, but it definitely has all the right boxes ticked for a great future.
The outdoors is a real surprise, whether playing with the children or entertaining family and friends. This sun-drenched, private, fully fenced area offers so many options. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a few quiet drinks out on the deck.
Situated in an established and highly sought after location with so much to offer - riverside wildlife and walks, tennis courts and the picturesque Woolston Park. Only a short distance to the entertainment hub of the Tannery and Opawa Shops.
Whether you're looking for a first home or investment, this property must be on your viewing list.
To download Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193231
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.