- Land Size: 501 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Other (Alarm)
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Timber, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Park
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This home is in a prime location. Strolling distance to Merivale Mall, cafés and restaurants, and zoned for popular schools include Elmwood, Heaton Intermediate, Boys' High & Girls' High.
Open-plan living includes a stylish and functional kitchen with plenty of space to entertain guest and family. French doors open to the 2nd separate living area and adjoining sun room.
4 bedrooms with one double bedroom downstairs with a semi - ensuite. The master bedroom upstairs includes ensuite & WIR which opens out to its own balcony plus a family bathroom to service the other 2 double bedrooms. An extra feature is the study/office upstairs.
Beautifully positioned for full enjoyment of the 501sqm sections.
Opportunities like this are all too rare. Contact the agents today to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same