- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Summerhill Stone & Plasterboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump, Garden Shed, Bathroom Heater, Rangehood, Dish Drawer, Auto Garage door opener + 2 remotes
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
You can entertain friends and family this summer to your hearts content, spreading out from the modern kitchen to the separate dining room to the large lounge! Or take advantage of the hot Canterbury weather and bbq in the private, landscaped garden.
Upstairs takes you to 3 double bedrooms (with views!) and bathroom with a built-in bath, separate shower and toilet.
Located within close proximity to Northlands Mall and zoned for great schools like Waimairi Primary, Heaton Intermediate and Papanui High.
Our owner's instructions are clear, they want a sold sign on the gate!! Call me today for a private viewing ... don't let this one slip away.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.