- Property Type: Unit
- Roof: Decramastic Tiles
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Heat Pump, Bathroom Heater NB: Underfloor Heating System not operational.
- Kitchen: Original, Separate oven and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Time moves on - so it's off to a Retirement Village.
Lovely outlook adjacent to Park, located close to
main shopping area of Rangiora.
Two double bedrooms both with wardrobes.
Sunny, spacious and comfortable, with open plan living and heat-pump.
Opening to lovely easy-care garden. Generous single garage.
Your chance to secure a tidy, warm, sunny and quiet home with a nice outlook. Phone me today!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same