- Land Size: 773 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1998
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Moisture Master)
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, curtains, drapes, fixed floor coverings, light fittings, smoke alarms, security alarm system (requires service & setting at buyer?s expense), wall oven, F&P dish drawer, range-hood, heat-pump, heated towel rails x 2, bathroom heater, bathroom extractor x 2, garage workbench, auto door opener & remotes x 2, laundry tub & taps, Moisture Master heating/ventilation system (1 outlet in hall), clothesline, garden irrigation system, garden shed 2m x 1.5m approx, fish pond, fruit trees - apple, Blackboy peach x 2, lemon, grapevine, Spa pool (requires new cover at purchasers expense)
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial, Materials (Wood)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 2 x 1.5m, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Fantastic family-friendly features that include:
5 bedrooms - Master with walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite and sliders to the spa pool.
Open-plan kitchen / dining / living, plus separate lounge.
Double-glazed, heat pump (with wi-fi), home ventilation system.
Effortless in/outdoor flow to sheltered and private patio.
Spacious double garage, off-street for caravan/boat plus 2 cars.
Established apple, peach, lemon trees, plus grapevine.
The location is stunning with the beach, forest, biking/walking trails, golf course, and cafes all within walking distance, Tairoa QE2 nearby, plus being zoned for Avonside & Shirley Boys' Highs means you have future-proofed your family's recreational, and educational needs for years to come.
Grab this opportunity quickly and view at this weekend's open homes, or call now for an appointment and beat the crowd!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same