- Approx Floor Area: 205 sqm
- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, Gas Fire, Garage Door Opener, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
A gorgeous welcoming entrance greets you before moving onto the large light-filled open plan living and dining area, flowing through to the sunny lounge where the gas fire adds warmth and ambience on our chillier days. The modern kitchen offers gas cooking, and an expansive benchtop which will appease the fussiness of chefs. There is also the sought-after street view as you cook!
The home offers three double bedrooms - the master is spacious with walk-in wardrobe and the ensuite has a tiled shower. The study/hobbies room is a bonus.
Two sets of bi-fold doors lead out to the sunny sheltered entertainment spaces and easy-care garden for your enjoyment.
Plenty of storage and an internal access double garage for your convenience completes the picture.
A great location within easy drive to the City, Shopping malls and International airport, your earliest viewing is recommended!
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.