- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 688 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Roller Doors + Pit, Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Other (Panel Heater)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heat Pump, Panel Heaters x2, Bathroom Heater, extractor, Dishwasher, Mini Freezer
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are generous in size, as are the 4 bedrooms all with storage. A family bathroom and separate laundry make this an ideal solution for both families needing more space and those looking for an investment in a sought after area.
The supersized double-roller door garage and combined workshop boasts extra height to fit larger vehicles and includes a mechanics pit, among other useful features.
This has been a well-loved first home for my vendors, however, with their sights set on building out of town, they are committed to achieving a sale. Contact me for more information.
For sale by Auction, 12pm Thursday 7TH March 2019 (unless sold prior). LIM, Building Report etc. all provided!
Download the property info pack at: www.agentsend.com/130WALESSTREET
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.