- Land Size: 697 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Free standing
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Washing Machine, Heated Towel Rail
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Attic
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Neatly presented and decorated using tasteful and contemporary finishes, this inviting property also boasts ample space with the converted double garage now hosting a fully lined and carpeted sleep out which could have a multitude of uses.
The home itself includes a well-proportioned open plan living area that extends out to a sunny patio and spacious lawn which is the perfect setting for outdoor entertaining and family living when the sun is shining.
Located down a quiet street upon a 697m2 section that is securely fenced, this property also has off-street parking which is an additional bonus.
Situated just three minutes' drive from the abundant amenities in the heart of Rangiora, there is also excellent local schooling options that will naturally appeal to families with zoning for Rangiora Borough School and Rangiora High School.
Whether you're seeking your first home or a family home, this property will attract buyers who desire a lifestyle of convenience, quality and comfort. Contact me for more information.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same