- Land Size: 492 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2015
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Not the usual cookie cutter property, this beautiful 3.5 year old Horncastle Homes build stands out from the crowd. Clean, modern design and immaculate presentation combine to create a stylish backdrop for families who desire an easy-care abode in a charming community setting.
Boasting three bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living, the Coffered ceiling elevates the sense of space plus the clever kitchen design utilises cupboard space to ensure clean lines and minimal clutter. Plus you can enjoy the well-considered extras including a chlorine filtration system and cable connection.
Secure and private, the garden is beautifully landscaped and laid out to maximize outdoor living and entertainment. Double garaging plus off street parking offers space for a trailer or small caravan/boat.
Knights Stream Park is incredibly popular, and it's not hard to see why. Nearby parks provide you with all the space you could ever need and the array of amenities in Longhurst and central Halswell are also within easy reach, plus walking distance to local schools and sports domain.
With the peace of mind of post-earthquake construction, this is your chance to secure an exciting contemporary home. With our very motivated clients it could be snapped up at any time, so be quick or be sorry!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.