- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 663 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Roof: Slate and Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Upright stove and Rangehood
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Built to the sun with the living area opening to a deck and private large grounds, this well-maintained home gives you good family living with three bedrooms, a dining room and lounge.
Vendor adds to a consented sleep out with its own shower, toilet and laundry for extended family or the opportunity for additional income.
Positioned perfectly on TC1 land close to shops, services and Canterbury University with plenty of off-street parking and double garaging, the new owner has a whole lot of options here from a family home to a superb investment or an opportunity to work from home.
With a CV of $420,000 there will be plenty of interest from astute buyers, so now's not the time to delay.
Opportunities offering this many options placed in the north-west are few and far between.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday 4.00 - 4.30pm and Sunday 1.00 - 1.45pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.