- Approx Floor Area: 112 sqm
- Land Size: 569 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Log burner)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping, Steep
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
My owners instructions are clear, this must be sold on or before Auction day.
Comprising of four large bedrooms currently interconnecting (as it was in the old days). You can choose to have as four bedrooms or extra living areas with less bedrooms. This beauty will not last on the market being on the hill!
Updated kitchen bathroom and laundry facilities may suffice or, you may choose to enhance this area to make larger for your family.
The outdoor area is just stunning with different options for outdoor entertaining depending on the weather and the sun.
Log burner and heatpump for warmth with new carpet to add to this cosy home with a spectacular view.
Lyttleton is not just a place to live it is a community where you will love to be in its one of our best kept secrets right here.
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/AH4963
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.