- Approx Floor Area: 271 sqm
- Land Size: 720 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Gas Fire)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Waste Disposal Unit, Alarm, Heat/Lamp /Extractor Fan x 2, Clothesline, Irrigation System, Dishwasher, Gas Hobs, Robinhood Supertub, Auto Garage Door Opener x 2, Underbench Oven x 2.
- Kitchen: Modern, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Located in a quiet street, this is a wonderful family home sitting on a very private section. Ample in its proportions, it offers space with every turn. Three double bedrooms and two generous bathrooms - you will be impressed by the spacious living areas and features that are on offer.
Families who enjoy entertaining will thrive in this environment with sun-drenched interconnecting kitchen, living and dining spaces opening to mature and beautifully established grounds with an abundance of outdoor patios, sure to enhance those entertaining options.
The naturally warm north facing orientation is complemented by efficient heating with the gas fire and underfloor heating throughout the living spaces.
Double, internal access garaging plus plenty of driveway space allows room off street parking for the whole family plus room for the boat, caravan or both!
The peaceful country feel of Woodend offers a relaxed lifestyle, easy walking distance to the shops, amenities and Woodend School, plus ease of access to Christchurch Motorway, and just 7kms away from both Rangiora and Kaiapoi.
We think this offering is a winner in all regards and given the owners strong motivation to sell, we encourage your earliest inspection.
To download Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193246
Deadline sale - All offers to be submitted by 5.00pm Thursday, 26th March 2019, Harcourts Beckenham, 130 Colombo Street (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.