- Land Size: 1197 sqm
- Tenure: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Land
About this listing
Situated just 1 block away from the Cathedral Square and the new convention centre (under construction), timing could not be better to secure this central CBD site for your project.
Zoned Central City Business Zone, this site has the maximum height restriction of 28m as of right and is well suited to either a hotel or mixed use development or you may have other plans in mind. Situated across the road from Fletcher Living's, One Central development of 900 homes accommodating 2000 people and a short walk to the proposed site of the Multi Events & Sports Stadium which government and Council have already allocated funds for.
With the re-development of Manchester St now complete and so much development surrounding this location, it is clear to see that this location is the next precinct of the CBD to be completed.
Land area = 1197m2
Other attractions & facilities within a short walk include:
- Convention Centre (under construction)
- Cathedral Square
- Multi Events & Sports Stadium (in planning)
- Victoria Square
- Riverside Farmers Market (due to open Q3 2019)
- Cashel St Mall
- The Terraces Bars & Restaurants
- Innovation Precinct
- Margaret Mahy Childrens Playground
- Central City Library (Turanga)
- New Regent Street Bars & Restaurants
- Lady Isaac Theatre Royal
- The Piano: Music & Arts Precinct
- One Central
- Christchurch Art Gallery (Te Puna o Waiwhetu)
- Art Centre
- Christchurch Museum
- Botanical Gardens
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Paul Middleditch (027 276 7047 or email@example.com) without delay.