- Approx Floor Area: 99 sqm
- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Renovated
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Stucco roughcast plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled
- Electrical: Satellite dish, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heated Towel Rail, Bathroom Heater, Gas Fire, Heatpump Remotes x2, Gas Cook Top, Garden Shed, Satellite Dish, Waste Disposal
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Dishwasher
About this listing
Just off Amyes Road (close enough to make use of the multitude of amenities on offer, yet far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle), this sturdy home has been extensively renovated and is presented in immaculate condition.
Inside, three bedrooms are complemented by a modern bathroom plus separate toilet; the updated kitchen ensures the ability to cater to any occasion, and the dedicated laundry room enhances practicality. A bevy of heating solutions (including a gas fire, heatpump and insulation) guarantee year-round comfort, while superb flow from the open plan living area promotes easy access outside.
Outside, the double garage is complemented by plenty of off-street parking; the vege box will warm the hearts of those with green thumbs, and the spacious section boasts all the room a growing family could wish for.
Handy to schools, kindergarten, public transport and parks, the super-convenient location will appeal to families of all shapes and sizes.
Reassuringly situated on TC1 land and with all EQC work completed, this enticing home represents the rare opportunity to establish yourself in a fantastic community without having to break the bank to do so. Our owners are committed to the next chapter in their lives and are determined to sell - act quickly, contact us today for further information.
For property information please copy and paste the below link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.