- Land Size: 647 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Stonechip
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1952
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Garden Swing Seat, Workshop: Shelves, Bench & Cabinet (Optional: Washing Machine & Dryer)
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Additional rooms: Other (Sunroom, 27 sqm Workshop with Sleep - Out)
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Other (Greenhouse)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
- Fully insured with AMI - YES they are happy to re-insure this property! *
- LIM is provided
- EQC work complete
A perfect opportunity for the tradesman or home DIYer and available for possession almost immediately, for the first time in 27 years. My owners have moved on, so this home is ready for you now!
With storage aplenty, in place stands a new single car garage at the front of the property, while at the rear sits a double garage which has been converted to house a workshop.
This home has been impeccably maintained, with a recently repainted exterior, double glazing to the majority of windows, and insulation upgrades. This solidly constructed weatherboard bungalow sits on a 646sqm established site and at harvest time the new owners will reap the benefit of the vines and fruit trees within the property.
The interior is in tidy condition, however there is still the plenty of scope to modernise and add value. The home comprises of a lounge with a sliding door to a sheltered patio, a versatile sunroom-style space and a separate kitchen with ample storage and room for the dining table. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom with spa bath cater for family accommodation, and heat pump air conditioning ensures year-round comfort.
This wonderful beachside location is handy to the New Brighton shopping area, cafes and the weekend market. Options for recreation, water sports, walking and cycling in this neighbourhood are endless, and zoning for Shirley Boys' and Avonside Girls' High Schools cater for educational requirements.
Come and see the potential, call me now to arrange a viewing!
To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
* Any offer of insurance cover would be subject to the purchaser meeting AMI's underwriting criteria - please see the Propertyfiles for more information.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same