- Land Size: 936 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Summerhill Stone and Timber
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Alarm, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heated Towel Rail, Garden Sheds x 2, Sail on Dog Run, Wired in Fairy Lights on Deck, Deck Blinds, Keyless Door Lock.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 200
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 5 x Arlo Cameras, 2 x Arlo Wireless Lights, Water Features x2, Outdoor Art, Gate Off Dog Run, Speakers in Lounge x 4, Bird Baths, Fish Pond and Fish, Pots, 40 x Roses.
About this listing
The home has a new kitchen installed (approx. 5 years ago) which would be any cooks delight and there is plenty of kitchen storage. The laundry is hidden behind doors in the kitchen. An updated bathroom which was installed approx. 5 years ago with a separate shower and a bath that is just perfect for an end of day soak. The whole home has been repainted throughout, new internal and external doors and handles, new blinds and curtains throughout the home, the carpet has only been laid three months ago. The home has new double-glazed windows apart from the kitchen and bathroom windows, 200 ltr hot water cylinder which is on mains pressure. Insulation in walls, ceiling and under the floor, LED downlights, new gib and the home has been partially rewired. Nearly all the fences that surround the home have been replaced and painted. The double garage is only 5 years old, it has extra room at the end of it, giving you space to work in or for storage.
This sunny home has three bedrooms (two double and one large single) each bedroom has new wardrobe doors and wardrobe systems installed. The master bedroom and dining/lounge have sliding doors opening out to a large covered deck, just the perfect place for entertaining your family and friends on those special occasions.
The lounge and dining have large windows and sliding doors that bathe these rooms in sun. A large family size secure section. When you walk through the front gate you are greeted by a stunning garden that is a delight in sight and smell. Behind a second gate is a large back lawn just perfect for a children's swing and slide set and trampoline or a great secure area for your pets.
Handy location to Barrington Mall, schools, and a short drive to Riccarton Mall and the City. It is now time for our vendors to relinquish their much-loved home, giving you an opportunity to purchase this family home. Zoned for Cashmere High School and Christchurch South Intermediate.
To download Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193272
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.