- Approx Floor Area: 270 sqm
- Land Size: 4.43 Ha
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2009
- Property condition: New
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick and Linea
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Ceramic Hob, Wall oven, Heat pump, Fridge, Freezer, Two panel wall heater, Auto garage door motor + 2 remotes, Pump motor
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living, Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Computer Nook)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Bore
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Accommodation is provided by 4 bedrooms and complemented by 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms and one office while extensive double-glazing enhances comfort levels in the versatile living areas. A modern kitchen ensures the ability to cater to any occasion, while seamless indoor/outdoor flow from the spacious living ensures you'll make the most of this tranquil setting.
Outside established gardens frame the secure, easy-care section and the north-facing BBQ area, while two car garaging plus separate American style shed completes the appeal.
And then, of course there's the location - close to the local primary school, restaurant, bar and every amenity you could ever need yet a world away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, this lovely property really does offer the best of both worlds!
Well-maintained, low-maintenance homes of some 270m2 on 4 hectares in this incredibly sought after area of west Melton are always in demand, and prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly. Call today to learn more.
To down load documents please load following into you web browser.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.