- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Alarm, Woodburner
- Kitchen: Original, Separate, Upright stove and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The two bedrooms are double sized and have built in wardrobes.
An extra bonus here are the two modern bathrooms.
Outdoors there is ample off-street parking, a large single garage with power, and a fully fenced garden area.
In zone for Avonhead Primary and Riccarton High School and just moments away from public transport, cafes, restaurants, shops and the Riccarton markets - this property situated on TC1 land will make a great first home or investment.
Our owner now resides overseas and is motivated to see a SOLD sticker.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.