- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Wooden)
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Heat pump, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Original and Upright stove
- Living area: Separate dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Benefiting from fresh interior paint work, but with plenty of scope to further enhance. The home consists of 3 bedrooms all with wardrobes, a family bathroom, separate toilet and a central lounge which flows through to a generously sized open plan kitchen/dining space, that would allow for a multitude configurations.
Double garage and off street parking. Low maintenance, fully fenced yard space, complete with an old Zephyr caravan. Previously used as a spare room, the caravan will stay with the house- Restore to its former glory, reconfigure as storage, or even create a children's play house.
This has been a well loved home for the owner for nearly 15 years, but a new life direction dictates a sale. Don't delay, the owner is determined to see a result.
LIM, Building Report etc. all provided. To download the property files go to: www.agentsend.com/9FINSBURYSTREET
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.