- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brickolite
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump, Rangehood, Auto Garage Door, Partial magnetic glazing, NB: In house ventilation system, dishwasher, & hideaway line - not in working order
- Kitchen: Original, Separate oven and Rangehood
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Overgrown
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Fully insured and rented for the last 15 years.
Recently vacated to sell, was receiving $400 per week.
This spacious 120sqm (approx.) home sits on a 809sqm rectangular section.
Owners advise the EQC work completed excluding the replacement of the
concrete block garage ($52,000 approx) and approx. $6,000.00 for general
Check this out quickly as the vendors are absolutely committed to seeing a SOLD sign on
auction day if not before and maybe for less $'s than you may have thought.
To underscore their commitment they are supplying a LIM, Title and Builders Report.
To see it quickly call Raewyn on 027 277 97 36
Type the following link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.