- Approx Floor Area: 222 sqm
- Land Size: 604 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heatpumps x2, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, Heated Towel Rails x2, Garage Door Openers, TV Aerial, Oven
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The well-designed kitchen with walk in pantry and also complimented with quality Bosch appliances, engineered stone bench-top and gas cooktop. The kitchen, dining and living area is open plan while the light-filled, separate lounge with sliding doors flows to outdoor living space for your family entertaining.
Extra 2.7m stud ceiling height for living area & extra 2.55m stud ceiling height for the rest.
All four bedrooms are genuine doubles, the large master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite with separate shower.
Winter warmth is ensured with north-facing aspect （ three bedrooms and two living areas are all north facing）, two heat pumps and under floor heating in bathrooms. Full insulation also ensures the home stays warm and healthy year-round.
Situated near the park and playground, enjoys views to the Port Hills. So handy to "The Landing" with its supermarket, cafes, restaurants and medical centre etc... and zoned for the brand-new Wigram Primary School. Call now to view!
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.