- Approx Floor Area: 199 sqm
- Land Size: 838 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Rubbish/wheeler x3
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan and Rangehood
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This three double bedroom home situated on a large 838m2 Private Section offers, open Plan living, sliding doors onto a paved outdoor area, great for those BBQ's and plenty of space for the kids to kick a ball around, what a great place to entertain.
All three bedrooms are double with Built-In robes, while the master has a great Walk-In robe & ensuite, all situated at the end of the house away from the main living, which is great for the little ones sleeping.
No need to go far, with a large choice of restaurants & takeaway shops, supermarkets and not to mention some great coffee spots, everything is so handy including local schools, with West Rolleston situated around the corner, you will really enjoy being part of this great community.
Don't delay, please Call me today to arrange a Private viewing or come along to my Open Homes.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.