- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 690 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (New Power Box)
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Pellet Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Pallet Fire
- Kitchen: Original and Finished in Stainless steel and Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout (w/ Aluminium & Double Glazing), Other (Studio w/ Aluminium & Double Glazing)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A classic solid red brick home built in 1954 is great buying situated on 690m², fully fenced section with a bigger than usual, double garage with a studio attached (which could easily be used as a man cave or rumpus room).
Well decorated and beautifully presented, with neutral tones that allow you to incorporate your own personal style. Open plan kitchen & dining, separate lounge with pellet fire and double doors opening to a deck.
As a family home, it is a perfect starter - close to schools, shops and public transport, while for an investor, it is an equally perfect addition to the portfolio.
My owners instructions are clear - this property MUST BE SOLD!!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.