- Approx Floor Area: 209 sqm
- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2010
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Tandem, Auto doors
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Only minutes from the popular Rangiora Town Centre, this three bedroom home situated on a 600m2 private section will surprise you with the amount of space you have, especially with its generous three car garage, ideal for trailers, boats or as a workshop, The choice is all yours.
Functional Open Plan kitchen and living area, with the added bonus of a study, You wont be short on space.
Great indoor/outdoor flow, with doors off the living, opening out onto a paved, covered BBQ area, perfect for entertaining or watching the kids play.
Double glazed throughout the entire house, with a heatpump system and modern insulation, will guarantee warmth on those cooler months.
Three double sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, while the Master has a Walk-In robe & ensuite, all positioned down the end of the house, perfect while young ones are sleeping and you are entertaining in the kitchen & living.
With a number of schools close by & its large variety of shops, including Pak n Save, A movie theatre & a wide selection of eateries you too could enjoy all this, after school pick up or an afternoon at one of the local parks, you are definitely spoilt for choice.
This home will not last, you need to call me today for a Private Viewing or come along to one of my Open Homes, it wont disappoint.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.