- Land Size: 744 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Parquetry
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Alarm system, Laundry tub, Bathroom Heater, Heat pump , Floor coverings, Light Fittings, Upright Stove with 5 burner gas hob, Dishwasher, Extractor fan, TV aerial
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink and Gas bottled
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The brand new open plan kitchen is light, bright and sunny boasting miles of fantastic storage, a freestanding oven with five burner gas cooktop, a double sink and all new appliances. The breakfast bar creates a sociable area perfect for casual family dining, homework or chatting over a drink and adjoins the comfortable lounge area that flows via double doors to the expansive sun-drenched timber deck, perfect for entertaining or enjoying the sun while the kids play in the spacious back garden.
Newly painted with new flooring installed throughout, the whole house has a fresh contemporary feel blended with the great bones and charm of the era.
Three double bedrooms (two with built-in storage) provide ample accommodation plus there's the option of an office or fourth bedroom utilising the separate space currently configured as a second living room. A beautifully refurbished family-style bathroom, including bath and separate shower, features gorgeous statement tiles.
Outside, recently completed landscaping includes new planting, lawns, fencing and a carport for vehicle storage.
In this superb family-friendly location, you are just a stone's throw from the shopping and amenities of Barrington Mall and educational requirements are taken care of with excellent zoning for desirable Thorrington School and Cashmere High School. Teenagers can roll out of bed a bit later with just a four minute walk to school.
In this convenient, warm and comfortable family home all the work is done, just move in and enjoy! Contact us now to arrange to view.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same