- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1995
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Stove, Fridge, Sky Dish, Heated Towel Rail, Bathroom Heater, Outside Light, Dishwasher - "As-Is, Where-Is"
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Entrance: Lobby
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Recently refurbished in chic neutral tones, this two-bedroom standalone property features classic modernist touches and impeccably proportioned spaces with high ceilings and a whimsical nod to eighties styling. The tasteful décor upgrade includes new curtains, carpet and flooring.
The open plan kitchen and living spaces are sunny and bright and open out to the private, sheltered courtyard, a lovely spot for your morning coffee. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom provide comfortable accommodation.
In this neighbourhood you are just a short stroll to the shops, cafes and bars of Elmwood Village, or a quick drive to Merivale Mall or the Central City. The educational possibilities are excellent with zoning for Fendalton School, Heaton Intermediate, Cobham Intermediate, Christchurch Boys' and Girls' High School, and less than 15 minutes' walk to St Andrews' College and Rangi Ruru Girls' High School.
Our vendors are serious about selling having made the firm decision to consolidate their investments. Contact us now to arrange to view.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.