- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 559 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Drapes
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Composite Stone)
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
As you enter the home you are captivated by the beautiful new kitchen and high ceilings throughout. Three bedrooms, one updated bathroom with room in the house to add another.
Character lovers will appreciate the original windows, cornices and ceiling roses which are featured all through the house. The professionally landscaped gardens are easy care.
Close to schools, public transport and Eastgate Mall - this location should be top of the list.
With our owner's decision to sell their much loved family home, I urge you not to delay, this property will be sold on or before auction day.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 2.00-2.45pm & Wednesday 12.00-12.45pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 13th June from 12.00pm. Grenadier Auction Rooms, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.