- Land Size: 716 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Vacuum system
- Roof: Butynol
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2013
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Alpolic Panel and Concrete Block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, TV?s x5, Projector screen, Heat pumps x5, Fridge/Freezer integrated, Microwave, Induction hob, Pool, Spa, Bar Fridge, Surround Sound (Speakers in Master bedroom, Ensuite, Kitchen and Outside), Under floor heating (In bathrooms x2, behind the kitchen workbench), Wall Oven, Bathroom Heater x2, Bathroom Extractor Fan x2, Bathroom Heated Towel Rail x2
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Pool (Above ground), Spa, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Sure to impress, this exquisite architecturally designed home has been created for the family who loves to entertain.
Designed by DD Architects, built by Mark Prosser Builders and completed in 2013, this expansive home has been finished to exacting standards, incorporating stunning design features throughout and putting this property in a class of its own.
Perfectly set up for the home chef, the sleek designer kitchen includes a large scullery area with a sink for behind-the-scenes food preparation, plus the seamless look of an integrated fridge/freezer. Hide away to create your masterpiece or host drinks and nibbles around the large kitchen island.
The expansive open plan living areas flow beautifully to the timber deck and surround sound means you can listen to your favourites, while enjoying a swim or a spa whether you are indoors or out. The incredible entertainment room includes a projector for big screen viewings.
Large families are well catered for with five well-appointed bedrooms with excellent built-in storage. The master suite includes a fantastic walk-in wardrobe and truly exceptional private bathroom creating a luxurious sanctuary with twin shower and gorgeous feature tiling.
Five heat pumps plus underfloor heating in the bathrooms and behind the kitchen workbench keep this home comfortable all year round, and with a floorplan this size, the internal vacuum system is a welcome convenience.
A double internal access garage with drive through access plus electric gate access and security alarm system provide peace of mind.
In this great neighbourhood, you are a short distance from Merivale Village plus a range of excellent cafes and eateries including the nearby Victoria Street precinct. Desirable zoning for Christchurch Boys' and Girls' high schools, Heaton Intermediate and Elmwood School, plus proximity to a variety of private schooling options, caters for any educational requirements.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same