- Approx Floor Area: 215 sqm
- Land Size: 720 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Storage Room, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Garage insulated fully including door., Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Other (Garage Carpet)
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted heating
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Sky Dish.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer, Other (Fully Irrigated)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Do you wish you could watch them play safely, in a secure yard while entertaining inside?...Well I have the Perfect home for you, But you will need to be quick!
This solid brick, four double bedroom, two living family home, situated on a Private 720m2 corner section, is waiting for you.
Move in and enjoy all the hard work which my owners, who designed themselves with a growing family in mind, have really thought of every detail, down to the most important aspect, The North facing position of this home, which in summer gets all day sun in all living area's and late morning-afternoon sun in winter- This is a must in Canterbury.
All double bedrooms having built-in wardrobes, while the Master with its own ensuite and walk-in robe, they have cleverly positioned them away from the noise of the living areas, great for wee ones.
Lovely functional kitchen with its Open Plan living and sliding doors onto a large deck, perfect for those BBQ months or having a coffee while watching the kids play.
Beautifully designed and landscaped, so easy care with its Full Irrigation System, gardening will be such a pleasure.
Those cooler months will be a thing of the past. Insulated throughout, including the double garage and having a Central Ducted Heating System, this means you will be comfortable all year round.
With a tennis court, parks, shops, schools and daycares, all within walking distance, You really do have everything you need, So ditch the car and take a stroll around the popular Lincoln Township and while you are there enjoy a coffee from one of the many great spots Lincoln has to offer.
Contact me today for a Private Viewing or come along to one of my Open Homes.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.