- Approx Floor Area: 197 sqm
- Land Size: 867 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Stove, Closed), Electric, Other (Heat transfer)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Log burner, Heat transfer, Automatic garage door motor + remote, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Heated towel rail, Gas hob, Oven
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Built-in wardrobes in all of the four bedrooms and plenty of additional storage throughout the home help to make life that little bit easier, with en-suite and bathroom promising household harmony even during the morning rush! The open-plan kitchen/living area is a generous and versatile space, with a heat pump, log burner and heat transfer system guaranteeing year round comfort and excellent indoor/outdoor flow adding to the appeal.
The internal access garage with drive thru access plays host to laundry facilities and plenty of storage; the easy-care grounds are perfectly configured for all-day sun, and the permanent materials which the home is constructed from provide invaluable peace of mind.
A veritable haven within walking distance to shops, cafe's, restaurants and the local facilities. With recent changes the area is assured of consistent popularity and growth.
Robustly constructed and designed for easy-care living, this enticing proposition will attract interest from a range of purchasers, including young professionals and smart investors.
Immediate action is advised - contact me today for more information.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.