- Land Size: 506 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun, Coloured steel and New
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Construction: Stuco
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Vinyl and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Other (Heat Transfer System)
- Electrical: TV aerial, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Heat Transfer System, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Oven, Fire, Night Store Heater
- Kitchen: Open plan
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Those looking for a comfortable home in a great neighbourhood will be captivated by the warmth and character of this period home. Tasteful refurbishments include a carefully chosen palette of paint colours paired with stylish drapes and blinds, sure to make an impression.
The harmonious living spaces include an open plan kitchen and dining area that flows smoothly via the beautiful wooden French doors to the sunny deck. Cooler winter nights will be spent around the log burner in the separate lounge, while the heat transfer system and heat pump ensure the whole house is kept snug and warm.
Well-equipped for families or couples, there are three bedrooms, including the generous master bedroom with built-in storage. Functional and stylish, the eye-catching bathroom has a separate shower and the luxury of a freestanding claw foot bath for a relaxing soak at the end of the day.
At 509sqm the easy-care established property offers a single garage, ample off-street parking and a fully fenced private backyard, providing a secure playground for kids and pets. Mature planting and raised vegetable beds create a peaceful backdrop for family meals on the deck or entertaining guests. A recent roof replacement provides peace of mind for years to come.
In this lovely family-friendly neighbourhood, you'll enjoy the convenience of Barrington Mall just a short walk from your front door, and excellent zoning for Somerfield Primary, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High School takes care of any educational requirements.
Don't delay as our owners want to see that sold sign. Contact me now to view.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same