- Approx Floor Area: 190 sqm
- Land Size: 303 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Alarm, Extractor fan, Heatpump x2, Waste disposal, Bathroom heater, Heated towel rail, Garage door opener x2.
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Balcony), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Balcony), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved and Concrete), Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms this home offers options for a growing family, visitors, homestay or rental accommodation.
Upstairs consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with two of the bedrooms having direct access to the spacious balcony to relax and enjoy in the warmer months.
Interconnecting kitchen, living and dining flow seamlessly outdoors to the fully-fenced, easy care courtyard for family entertaining.
The double garage with internal access offers ease of access and good storage space.
This 303 sqm freehold property is zoned for excellent schools including CBHS, CGHS, Cobham Intermediate & Fendalton School. The home enjoys great transport links, and has the shops and services of Westfield Riccarton, plus a short stroll to the Riccarton Farmers Market - the perfect place to relax by the river on a Saturday morning!
Our owners have already moved on & this property is seriously for sale. This could well be entry level buying in Fendalton.
Building report shows some work on the cladding is required & the owners' expectations are very realistic.
Do not delay, call me today to view!
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.