- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 645 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Logfire)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Cooktop, Oven
- Kitchen: Modern
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Comprising of a new kitchen and very generous living areas, separate large lounge and wonderful outdoor bbq area this home is modern and extra warm and cosy with a consented log burner and new heat pump.
Extra large garaging for convenience and storage. You will enjoy entertaining in the colder and warmer months here. Located on a corner with easy care pretty garden offers privacy from neighbours and is close to many amenities.
My owners have instructed me to sell so they can move, do not delay viewing this property.
Please download the property files here for full property information.
LIM and EQC information provided for your convenience.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.