- Approx Floor Area: 169 sqm
- Land Size: 451 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2015
- Property condition: New, Renovated
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Linea
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heat Pump, Dishwasher, Electric Garage Door, Alarm, Rangehood
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
The kitchen currently benefits from a rural outlook and concertina doors open out off the open plan living area, to a fully fenced, low maintenance backyard space- perfect for entertaining.
3 double bedrooms, all with wardrobes and sliding doors to the backyard provide accommodation for the family. The master bedroom is situated separately from the other rooms and has an ensuite and WIR.
A family bathroom and separate toilet caters to the other 2 bedrooms.
The laundry is conveniently separate from the internal access double garage.
The owners have thoroughly enjoyed their time in this property, however with plans in place to move to the UK in coming months, are highly motivated to see a result as soon as possible.
To download the files go to: www.agentsend.com/25GLOVERSROAD
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.