- Land Size: 864 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heatpump, Bathroom Heater, Garage Door Remote, Drapes
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in
- Living area: Separate living, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The contemporary kitchen features abundant storage and bench space. Bathed in natural light the living space opens up to decking through 2 sets of French doors welcoming year round outdoor entertaining. All four light and airy bedrooms are on the next level giving a sense of peace and privacy which are accommodated by a second full bathroom.
The quiet rear situation provides a real sense of retreat, plus flat lawn and your very own veggie garden happily thriving in this desired micro climate location. Single internal access garaging and off street parking complete the picture!
Perfectly positioned for sought after school zoning namely, Thorrington Primary, South Intermediate and Cashmere High School - plus be spoilt for choice with all the leisure activities the Port Hills has to offer and only moments from cafés, amenities and easy links to the CBD.
Properties in this area are tightly held and rarely surrendered and with our owners committed to a sale on or before auction day you'll need to act quickly.
AUCTION: Thursday 1st August 2019 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
To download Property Files please go to:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.