- Approx Floor Area: 230 sqm
- Land Size: 620 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heatpump + Controller, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Bathroom Heater, Alarm.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: Foyer
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Wine Barrel Planters x2
About this listing
Offering 5 bedrooms (4 being doubles) and 2 bathrooms makes it ideal for large or extended families. The well-appointed kitchen complete with gas hobs, will appeal to the fussiest of cooks.
The spacious open plan living areas are the social hub of the house and flow through to a north facing conservatory which is the perfect setting to soak up the sun on these chillier days.
So close to sought after schooling, the younger members of the family can scoot down to Westburn School in no time at all and the teenagers can walk to Burnside High or the University in 15 mins.
You will appreciate the Waimairi Rd shops just around the corner for your takeaway night and weekend bakery treats! The Avonhead Mall and the Bush Inn Centre are also super close, as is public transport.
Updated sizable properties are as rare as hens' teeth in this location.
Now residing rurally, my owners have put their heart and soul into preparing their home and are looking for a definite sale. There is no Plan B.
Private appointments welcome or we look forward to seeing you at the open homes.
Download the property information pack using the link below (copy & paste into your browser):
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.