- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Plaster, Composite Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Walk in Robe & Ensuite) and Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Bush, Private, City
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping, Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
With stunning views day and night, arriving here is the perfect antidote for the day's stress. Escape the rat race, shake off your cares and unwind while you enjoy the city from above in peace and tranquility. Getting life into perspective will never be easier!
The substantial, modern home with four bedrooms and an office has been designed to maximize views, sun and indoor/outdoor living. Two walls of the spacious living and dining areas open out completely to a large outdoor entertaining zone, making it a seamless extension of the indoor spaces. Vaulted ceilings inside add to the spacious feel. The views to the city are unobstructed and cannot be built out. Most rooms in the home enjoy an aspect of these views and the location is very private so window coverings here are optional and the view can always be front and centre.
There are two potential master bedrooms, both with en-suites, one upstairs and one down. The downstairs bedroom is plumbed for a kitchenette so could easily be self-contained if desired. All three bathrooms are attractively fitted and tiled. The office is right next to the living spaces and has direct access outdoors.
The property enjoys easy drive-on access and great off street parking and there is a double garage with internal access. The back of the property extends uphill to the tree- line and is currently being freshly re-landscaped by the vendor.
Here's your opportunity to have an everyday escape and score an amazing deal into the bargain.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same