- Approx Floor Area: 208 sqm
- Land Size: 541 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2012
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Concrete foundation, Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump, Other (2x Heated towel rails)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Gas fire, TV Bracket, Heatpump, Oven cooktop, Auto garage door motor + 2x remotes.
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This robustly constructed home represents an increasingly rare opportunity to establish yourself in this thriving part of the city, where properties are tightly held and seldom offered to the market.
This low-maintenance home is double-glazed and features four good-sized bedrooms, two large bathrooms (including en-suite) and a separate toilet. The open-plan kitchen/dining area is complemented by a separate lounge, with ranch-sliders promoting excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
Outside, the low maintenance, north-facing section is fully-fenced and is perfect for both children and pets. The patio is a great place to relax and unwind with friends and loved ones, while the large double garage and the large shed ensure there's room for all the toys.
Those wanting more room to stretch their legs will quickly arrive at the local reserve, while desirable schools, convenient public transport routes and a bevy of quality shops are all within easy walking distance.
Well-maintained, low-maintenance properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the city are always in demand, and prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly. Call today to learn more.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.