- Land Size: 567 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel and Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Linea
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Panel Heater x1)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Tv Aerial, Separate Oven, Separate Cook Top, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heatpump x2 + 2 remotes, Auto Garage Door Opener + 2 Remotes, Security Camera x2, Super Tub, Heated Towel Rail x2, Bathroom Heater x2, Insinkerator, Bathroom Extractor Fans x2, Panel Heater x1
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 300
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
On entering you are immediately greeted with clean lines, immaculate presentation and great design. High stud ceilings in the open plan kitchen & dining create an impressive and airy space, which is the obvious heart of the home.
Indoor outdoor flow is effortless, with corner sliding doors extending the living outside for the summer months to come! A second formal living room is perfect as a retreat with a good book or for having friends over to watch the big game.
3 large double bedrooms house the family, the master bedroom features a walk in wardrobe, ensuite with a large tiled walk in shower and ranch slider to the sun trapped courtyard.
Located just a short stroll to everything Longhurst has to offer, you will live happily ever after in this popular location!
Don't delay, our owners have purchased and need this sold! Call now for more information or to arrange a viewing.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.