- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 441 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Shed at Back
- Kitchen: Standard, Separate, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 1.5 x 1.5, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Positioned on the verge of the Central City this site has plenty of options to make improvements and get a return on your investment.
For those considering a new development on the site, on offer is 441m2 of Residential Medium Density Zoned TC 2 land. There is potential for 3 well designed units to fit on the site and maximise this opportunity.
If you're more inclined to keep the sturdy bones in place and bring the home back to life, then there are great prospects here as well.
Whichever you choose, the strength of the location and proximity to the Central City will give you confidence to act quickly.
For further information contact Sean Innes on 027 433 4332.
To be sold on a "Plus GST (if any)" basis.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday 1.00 - 1.30pm
***Due to roadworks in Tuam Street, park in Percy Street or Suffolk Street and walk around the corner***
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.