- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 670 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (HRV System)
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Render
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial, Alarm, Bedroom Panel Heaters x4, HRV System, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heatpump, Induction Cooktop.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 250
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The well thought out renovation of the kitchen and open plan living space brings this solid beauty into the present with style!
Mostly double glazed, with a heatpump and HRV system, you will be comfy whatever the weather.
Seamless flow from the living area to the sun-soaked deck expands your entertainment space and is a perfect place to just relax and enjoy a coffee. Designed well for children this fully fenced property offers plenty of space for them to freely ride their bikes and scooters.
The lovely lower-maintenance garden has been landscaped and will delight you with an array of colour in the Spring with Clematis, Japanese maples and Cherry blossom to name a few.
Zoned for the sought-after Burnside High, Cobham Intermediate and Burnside Primary Schools, you will never need to move! There is even the popular Rabbit Patch Preschool only a few hundred metres away for the little ones.
This location is so handy to the Airport, Canterbury University, Jellie Park Pool/Gym, public transport, and with the Wairakei Rd shopping area only a 10-minute walk away, your car may stay parked in the double garage!
My owners are heading for the hills and are ready to make their move.
Don't delay, as affordable 4 bed, 2 bath homes are rare in this location.
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.