- Land Size: 625 sqm
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Rubber membrane and Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Plaster and Block
- Joinery: Steel, Aluminium
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Light fittings, Hob + oven
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (one bedroom flat with kitchen and shower room)
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The house has three upstairs bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and spacious bathroom.Downstairs a brand new kitchen and dining area stepping down to open-plan living area which offers plenty of functionality with indoor / outdoor flow .Two heat pumps adds to the home's inherent warmth.
Internal access two car garage with storage area.
In addition to the house is a one bedroom flat with additional lounge area .kitchen and shower room with toilet .Single carport adds to the overall appeal
The combined land area of 625m2 provides room for a growing family in a quiet location A veritable haven for educational opportunities, with cashmere schools within walking distance, the area is assured of consistent popularity and growth.
There are plenty of distinctive features which contribute to this charming home's timeless appeal, and interest is sure to come from a wide range of prospective purchasers as a consequence. With their thoughts already turning to the next chapter in their lives our vendors are highly motivated, and are determined to achieve a result.
Urgent action is recommended - contact me now to learn more.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.