- Land Size: 1042 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
203 Waimea Terrace provides a great opportunity for families wanting to be in a popular family-friendly area which is highly sought after. Superbly located, is great for a growing family, with a short stroll to either Thorrington or Beckenham Schools, in the Cashmere High zone. Biking and walking tracks at your door step; with public transport, shops and cafes all within easy walking distance.
203 Waimea Terrace offers;
4 double bedrooms, all with built in robes.
Kitchen is large and spacious with open plan living / dining that flows through to a large lounge.
Separate living area that is spacious and has flow to a balcony.
Two bathrooms, 2 toilets, plus a separate shower.
There are 3 heat pumps. Partially double glazed, plus oil fired ducted heating system to every room.
Two hot water cylinders, (2nd cylinder is under the bench in the kitchen)
Oversized double garage with work bench, plus a separate office or work shop (3.3sqm x 2.4sqm) all internal access.
Section, 1042sqm, giving plenty of space for the kids to play.
Off street parking for 4 cars.
The current owners had this home built for themselves, have had 40 odd years of enjoyment; this says a lot about the location, area, and the property itself. Sadly all good things must come to an end, now is the time to past over to the next family so they can to enjoy the next 40 odd years at 203 Waimea Terrace.
Even if your plans are varied our owners are not, prudence prompts action, and for one lucky buyer this opportunity is not to be missed.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same