- Property Type: Unit
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Timber, Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Extractor fan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Decision to Sell....Non - Revocable. Both must be sold.
Opportunities in the Beckenham loop seldom come to the market with such a unique offering.
On offer are, two properties, 2/205a Waimea Terrace & 203 Waimea Terrace both on separate titles, adjacent to each other, giving so many options for 1st home buyers to families and extended families; both properties can be brought separately or as one, your choice.
2/205a Waimea Terrace is a great opportunity for 1st home buyers to enter the property ladder in a well valued area, or an astute investor will see the value.
Location: Superb location, especially for those wanting to be in a sought after family friendly location, with a short stroll to either Thorrington or Beckenham Schools, in the Cashmere High zone. Biking and walking tracks at your door step; with public transport, shops and cafes all within easy walking distance.
2/205a Waimea Terrace offers.
2 double bedrooms.
New kitchen, includes dish washer, is open plan living / dining area, and new LED lighting.
Large separate lounge.
2 Heat pumps.
Partially doubled glazed.
Bathroom has separate shower, toilet is separate.
Sun porch leads to a small covered courtyard and garden area, very private & sunny.
Large, single garage, with internal access and auto garage door opener x 3 remotes.
½ share in 1146sqm (more or less)
2/205a Waimea Tce has provided enjoyment and pleasure for the current owners' extended family, giving them in return peace of mind.
With their retirement apartment brought and furnished, just waiting for them to move into, 2/205a Waimea Terrace needs to be sold.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same