- Approx Floor Area: 320 sqm
- Land Size: 706 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (2 x Nitestore)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, 2x Nitestore Heater, Auto Door x2 Remotes, Fridge.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Boasting four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a highly-functional contemporary kitchen, this spacious home is afforded year-round comfort by a heatpump and a nite-store. Versatile living spaces -including an open plan living/dining area and a separate lounge -offer the flexibility to cater to any occasion, with excellent indoor/outdoor flow adding to the appeal.
Outside, the expansive section boasts a restful ambience that reflects the peace and tranquility of this charming pocket of the city.
As if the attributes of the home itself weren't enticing enough, the location is exceptional.
Zoning for the highly-desirable Merrin Street Primary and Burnside high school provides wonderful educational opportunities, while the proximity to Avonhead mall, with its host of quality amenities, underpins any investment.
Make the move and enjoy more space to play. My vendors are down-sizing and are ready to pass on their much-loved home. Here's your chance to secure your family's future.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.