- Approx Floor Area: 270 sqm
- Land Size: 645 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, 2x Heatpump, Garden Shed, Auto Door x2 Remotes, Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This durable four bedroom home exhibits care and attention to detail at every turn, with a thoughtful layout designed to complement the demands of modern families and only the best fixtures and fittings employed. Two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, and a separate formal lounge make up the bones of this 270m2 (approx.) home, with the crisp, neutral decor acting as a blank canvas upon which the new owners can quickly and easily express their own personalities.
Outside, the private, north-facing section is easy-care in nature, while the double garage provides an abundance of storage.
The icing on the cake is the proximity to the Avonhead shopping precinct and zoning for sought-after schools, including Russley Primary and Riccarton High.
Homes of this calibre, in this thriving location, are constantly sought but seldom found, and interest is sure to be high as a consequence. Our vendors are determined to sell on, if not before, auction day, and interested parties are advised to proceed with a sense of urgency - contact me immediately for more information.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.