- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 849 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Stonechip
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: 4 Car Garage, Auto doors, Free standing
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Heat Pump, Heaters x2, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave.
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The open plan functional kitchen and living areas are light-filled, and seamlessly flow to the north facing deck and expansive lawns and gardens.
There are 4 genuine double bedrooms with excellent built in wardrobes, and the master is complete with ensuite.
A very tidy home that is just waiting for you to add your flair!
In zone for Riccarton High and Avonhead School and close to Villa Maria & St Thomas College. The Bush Inn Shopping Centre and Church Corner are also a convenient 5 minutes' drive away.
Owners changing direction and the sale of this much-loved family home is definite. It is sure to attract interest from a range of many prospective purchasers.
Call Lin to view today!
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.