- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1985
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Hardiplank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail, Insinkerator, Heatpump, Auto Garage Door Opener + 2 Remotes.
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Timber and Other (Formica Bench)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fish ornament on bathroom wall.
About this listing
With the house being north-facing all day sun is ensured in the living areas, main bedroom and also on the covered verandah.
Lovely décor makes this home a pleasure to live in and there is room for expansion if needed in the future.
Don't miss out on this wonderful entry level property with immediate possession available. Come to the open homes or phone agent for private viewing.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.