- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 698 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Renovated
- Garaging / carparking: new driveway, Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Other (2030)
- Electrical: Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Other (dog run)
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Act fast! Plans are already in motion for the owners of this extensively renovated home and they need to find its new owner as quickly as possible!
This surprisingly affordable, 3 bedroom family home benefits from a large list of recent enhancements, meaning you can move right in and enjoy!
There is too much to list but some of the renovations include:
-Groundwork, outdoor entertaining area and new fencing
-Driveway, paths + a dog run
-Interior and exterior paintwork
-New carpets and flooring
-Modernised kitchen and family bathroom
-Rewiring and plumbing work including a new cylinder
The consented log burner, insulation and heat pump, has made the winter period a comfortable one for the owners.
Close to a number of amenities with both St Bedes and Northlands Mall less than 2km away.
Our motivated owners are swapping city for country and plans are already in motion for their next venture, so would like to see a result on or before auction day!
For sale by Auction, Thursday 12th September 2019 (Unless Sold prior)
Title, LIM, Building Report etc. all provided!
To download the files go to: www.agentsend.com/24PADDINGTONSTREET
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.