- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 668 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes.
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Hobbies Room)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Inside, this comfortable home plays host to three bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/dining room with large lounge complete with heat pump.
The spacious backyard is fully-fenced and is perfect for kids. The double lock-up garage is an added bonus!
Don't miss your chance to take an affordable step onto the property ladder. But remember, the deadline date is fast approaching, so you'll need to act smartly!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.